
(NewsReady.com) – For more than a week, Joe Biden stayed silent about his son Hunter’s email scandal. The New York Post published the bombshell article on October 14, and it’s been radio silence since then. That silence is now broken.
During an interview on October 20 with Wisconsin ABC affiliate WISN, reporter Adrienne Pedersen asked the Democratic nominee about the allegations against his son profiting off of his name. Biden said Rudy Giuliani was spreading “garbage” and called it the “last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign” to hurt him.
WISN: "Is there any legitimacy to Sen. Johnson's claims [about Hunter Biden]?"
Biden: "None whatsoever. This is the same garbage Rudy Giuliani, Trump's henchman- it's a last-ditch effort in this desperate campaign to smear me and my family… Ron should be ashamed of himself." pic.twitter.com/029as6eA6L
— Andrew Solender (@AndrewSolender) October 22, 2020
The Biden Campaign hasn’t proven the alleged emails are fake or that the allegations aren’t true. Joe’s angry denials are not proof. Where is the evidence to counter the New York Post’s article? That’s what the American people want to see. It’s what Biden can prove, not what he says that matters.
~Daily News for Busy People!
Copyright 2020, NewsReady.com