(NewsReady.com) – Republicans are on the path to take control of at least the House in the next term. They only need five more seats to win the majority in the 2022 midterm elections. If they’re able to pull it off, President Joe Biden will face a series of investigations.
It's time that Joe Biden answers for what he has done.
#2022midtermelections #Bidenadministration #Congress #DemocraticParty #Democrats #HouseofRepresentatives #JoeBiden #KevinMcCarthy #RepublicanParty #Republicans #Senate #USnews #WhiteHouse https://t.co/vtTs4vMH07
— Conservative Tribune (@conserv_tribune) December 20, 2021
According to an Axios report, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), who is hoping to become the next Speaker, allegedly has several investigations planned on the first day of the term beginning in January 2023. The congressman plans to send notices to Biden officials demanding they preserve documents the Republican Party might later need for future oversight hearings.
The House minority leader is considering at least seven investigations if he’s in power:
- Whether or not the National Security Agency spied on Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s communications
- The Afghanistan withdrawal
- Biden’s border crisis and the record number of illegals pouring into the country
- Where COVID-19 came from and the CDC’s decisions about schools
- The Pentagon’s decision to cancel the $10-billion JEDI cloud contract
- The IRS leak about billionaires’ personal tax information to ProPublica
- Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to target parents who passionately confront school board members
The Biden administration might finally answer for some of its questionable decisions.
Do you think anything else should be investigated?
Copyright 2021, NewsReady.com